- Current property owners in Flint, MI;
- loss of property value;
- property damage or economic damages (damaged water pipes, purchase of bottled water, etc.)
- Parents or legal guardians of children with confirmed lead poisoning who lived in Flint on or after April 2014;
- Adults with confirmed lead poisoning who lived in Flint on or after April 2014;
- Individuals that have experienced any of the following injuries who have lived in Flint on or after April 2014:
- skin rashes;
- digestive problems;
- hair loss;
- cognitive (mental) emotional, or psychological problems;
- learning impairment;
- abdominal pain;
- kidney damage;
If you believe you are eligible for compensation and have not yet begun the claim process, please complete the form below.
Once your contact information has been received, a representative will be in contact to review your specific circumstances.
If you have previously begun the claim process, please contact Patrick Lanciotti to check on the status of your claim.